Join Our Team
Now Hiring For:
Position: Manufacturing Associate
Company: Craig Industries, Inc.
Classification: Full Time
Shift: First or Second
The Manufacturing Associate reports to their selected department Supervisor. The associate can be placed in a number of departments. These departments include, but are not limited to Set-Up, Doors, Finish, Foam, Glue, Metal. The Plant Supervisor will decide where to place the employee based on skills, qualifications, and experience. A general laborer will help in the assembly and creation of insulated panels for walk-in coolers, freezers, and other structures. This position is required to follow specified safety procedures as well as attendance policies. Each department is responsible for their assigned tasks to be completed accurately and efficiently. In certain departments you will be required to handle heavy machinery.
Ability to lift 50-75 lbs., stand for long periods of time, squat, kneel, grasp, push/pull a wheeled cart up to 250 lbs, bend, twist, reach, and use fine motor skills.
Qualifications and Skills
- The ability to read a tape measure
- Basic understanding of how to use a computer/mouse/tablet
- The ability to follow directions and work with a team
- Experience reading blue prints is not required but helpful
- Ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail
- Basic tool use such as hex wrenches, circular saws, drills, jigsaws, dremels, staple gun, miter saws, and hot glue guns.
Competitive Compensation includes
- $18/hour starting pay
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurances
Get In Touch
401 Delaware St.
Quincy, IL 62301
> Open Hours
Mon: 8am – 5pm
Tue: 8am – 5pm
Wed: 8am – 5pm
Thur: 8am – 5pm
Fri: 8am – 5pm